- Ambry - a distributed object store that supports storage of trillion of small immutable objects as well as billions of large objects.
- Apache HDFS - a way to store large files across multiple machines.
- Apache Kudu - Hadoop's storage layer to enable fast analytics on fast data.
- BeeGFS - formerly FhGFS, parallel distributed file system.
- Ceph Filesystem - software storage platform designed.
- Disco DDFS - distributed filesystem.
- Facebook Haystack - object storage system.
- Google Colossus - distributed filesystem (GFS2).
- Google GFS - distributed filesystem.
- Google Megastore - scalable, highly available storage.
- GridGain - GGFS, Hadoop compliant in-memory file system.
- Lustre file system - high-performance distributed filesystem.
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store - HDFS-compatible storage in Azure cloud
- Quantcast File System QFS - open-source distributed file system.
- Red Hat GlusterFS - scale-out network-attached storage file system.
- Seaweed-FS - simple and highly scalable distributed file system.
- Alluxio - reliable file sharing at memory speed across cluster frameworks.
- Tahoe-LAFS - decentralized cloud storage system.
- Baidu File System - distributed filesystem.
[ 조회 127회 ] 작성일19-11-14 15:49