- Blackbox - Safely store secrets in Git/Mercurial. Provides tooling to automatically encrypt secrets like passwords.
- Denyhosts - Thwart SSH dictionary based attacks and brute force attacks.
- Fail2Ban - Scans log files and takes action on IPs that show malicious behavior.
- fwknop - Protects ports via Single Packet Authorization in your firewall.
- Glastopf - A low-interaction web application honeypot to emulate vulnerabilities and gather attack data.
- Kippo - A medium-interaction SSH honeypot, mostly used as a standalone SSH daemon with a configurable Filesystem sandbox.
- OSSEC - OSSEC is a HIDS that performs log analysis, FIM, rootkit detection, and much more.
- OSQuery - Query your servers status and info using a SQL like interface.
- pfSense - Firewall and Router FreeBSD distribution.
- Snort - Snort is a free and open source network intrusion prevention system (NIPS) and network intrusion detection system (NIDS) created by Martin Roesch in 1998.
- SpamAssassin - A powerful and popular email spam filter employing a variety of detection technique.
- BounCA - BounCA is a personal SSL / Certificate Authority Key management tool. Create self-signed SSL certificates via your browser. (Source Code)
[ 조회 13회 ] 작성일19-11-14 11:41