- Ansible - It's written in Python and manages the nodes over SSH.
- CFEngine - Lightweight agent system. Configuration state is specified via a declarative language.
- Chef - It's written in Ruby and Erlang and uses a pure-Ruby DSL.
- mgmt - Next generation config management written in Go.
- Pallet - Infrastructure definition, configuration and management via a Clojure DSL.
- Puppet - It's written in Ruby and uses Puppet's declarative language or a Ruby DSL.
- (R)?ex - It's written in Perl and use plain Perl, over SSH without agent.
- Salt - It's written in Python.
- Slaughter - It's written in Perl.
[ 조회 97회 ] 작성일19-11-14 10:13