- atop - ASCII full-screen performance monitor that is capable of reporting the activity of all processes
- bat - A
catclone with wings
- bmon - Real-time network bandwidth monitor and rate estimator with human-friendly visual output
- catcli - The command line catalog tool for your offline data
- ccat - ccat is the colorizing cat. It works similar to cat but displays content with syntax highlighting.
- exa - A modern version of
- progress - Linux tool to show progress for
dd, and more...
- stronghold - Easily configure MacOS security settings from the terminal.
- glances - Glances an Eye on your system
- goaccess - GoAccess is a real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems.
- hblock - Hosts-file based adblocker
- histstat - History for netstat
- htop - A ncurses based interactive process viewer which aims to be a better
- lnav - An advanced log file viewer for the small-scale
- logdissect - CLI utility and Python API for analyzing log files and other data.
- ls++ - Colorized ls on steroids
- lsp - An improved
ls, with file descriptions in plain language and intelligent file grouping
- mtr - The functionality of the 'traceroute' and 'ping' programs in a single network diagnostic tool.
- ncdu - NCurses Disk Usage
- nmtui - Text User Interface for controlling NetworkManager
- powertop - Battery/Power usage and device stats monitoring command-line tool, with tune-up options.
- procdog - Lightweight command-line control of long-lived processes like servers
- quick-secure - Quickly secure and harden UNIX/Linux systems
- rng - Copy range of lines from file or stdin to stdout.
- wifi-wand - a Ruby command line application for managing WiFi on MacOS (install by
gem install wifi-wand)
- xiringuito - SSH-based "VPN for poors"
[ 조회 64회 ] 작성일19-11-14 09:34