- aria2 - aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source, cross platform download utility operated in command-line. It supports HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, BitTorrent and Metalink
- balls - Bash on Balls
- bashttpd - A web server written in Bash
- bitpocket - "DIY Dropbox" or "2-way directory (r)sync with proper deletion"
- Dropbox-Uploader - Dropbox Uploader is a Bash script which can be used to upload, download, list or delete files from Dropbox
- httpie - HTTPie is a command line HTTP client, a user-friendly cURL replacement
- HTTPLab - The interactive web server, let you inspect HTTP requests and forge responses.
- ngincat - Tiny Bash HTTP server using netcat
- resty - Little command line REST client that you can use in pipelines
- shell2http - HTTP-server to execute shell commands. Designed for development, prototyping or remote control
- youtube-dl - Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and other video sites
[ 조회 22회 ] 작성일19-11-14 09:32