- // This is the temporary file created by PHP
- $uploadedfile = $_FILES['uploadfile']['tmp_name'];
- // Create an Image from it so we can do the resize
- $src = imagecreatefromjpeg($uploadedfile);
- // Capture the original size of the uploaded image
- // For our purposes, I have resized the image to be
- // 600 pixels wide, and maintain the original aspect
- // ratio. This prevents the image from being "stretched"
- // or "squashed". If you prefer some max width other than
- // 600, simply change the $newwidth variable
- // this line actually does the image resizing, copying from the original
- // image into the $tmp image
- // now write the resized image to disk. I have assumed that you want the
- // resized, uploaded image file to reside in the ./images subdirectory.
- $filename = "images/". $_FILES['uploadfile']['name'];
- imagedestroy($tmp); // NOTE: PHP will clean up the temp file it created when the request
- // has completed.
[ 조회 98회 ] 작성일18-08-30 13:22