- Alerta - Distributed, scaleable and flexible monitoring system.
- Canopsis - Opensource Hypervision and Data Aggregation Software
- Cacti - Web-based network monitoring and graphing tool.
- Cabot - Monitoring and alerts, similar to PagerDuty.
- Centreon - IT infrastructure and application monitoring for service performance.
- check_mk - Collection of extensions for Nagios.
- Flapjack - Monitoring notification routing & event processing system.
- Icinga - Fork of Nagios.
- LibreNMS - fork of Observium.
- Monit - Small Open Source utility for managing and monitoring Unix systems.
- Munin - Networked resource monitoring tool.
- Naemon - Network monitoring tool based on the Nagios 4 core with performance enhancements and new features.
- Nagios - Computer system, network and infrastructure monitoring software application.
- Node-Bell - Real-time anomalies detection for periodic time series, metrics monitor.
- Observium - SNMP monitoring for servers and networking devices. Runs on linux.
- Opsview - Based on Nagios 4, Opsview Core is ideal for small IT and test environments.
- Riemann - Flexible and fast events processor allowing complex events/metrics analysis.
- Sensu - Open source monitoring framework.
- Sentry - Application monitoring, event logging and aggregation.
- Serverstats - A simple tool for creating graphs using rrdtool. (source on github)
- Seyren - An alerting dashboard for Graphite.
- Shinken - Another monitoring framework.
- Xymon - Network monitoring inspired by Big Brother.
- Zabbix - Enterprise-class software for monitoring of networks and applications.
- Zenoss - Application, server, and network management platform based on Zope.