명령 줄 개발, 버전 관리 및 배포
- ack - A grep-like search tool optimized for source code.
- add-gitignore - Interactive CLI that generates a .gitignore for your project based on your needs.
- bcal - Byte CALculator for storage conversions and calculations
- bitwise - Terminal based interactive bit manipulator in curses.
- bocker - Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash
- cloc - Count Lines of Code
- doclt - A command line interface to Digital Ocean
- dokku - Docker powered mini-Heroku. The smallest PaaS implementation you've ever seen.
- fish-getopts - CLI parser for fish
- forgit - Utility tool for
git taking advantage of fuzzy finder fzf.
- git-extra-commands - Many Git extra utilities. Churn, cut-branch, improved-merge and many more.
- git-extras - Git utilities -- repo summary, repl, changelog population, author commit percentages and more
- git-open - Type
git open to open the GitHub page or website for a repository in your browser
- git-quick-stats - Git quick statistics is a simple and efficient way to access various statistics in git repository.
- git-semver - Git plugin for easing semantic versioning and changelog validation
- git-sh - A customized Bash environment suitable for Git work
- hub - hub helps you win at git.
- licins - Insert commented software licenses into source code.
- mr - Multiple Repository management tool
- overcommit - A fully configurable and extendable Git hook manager
- pre-commit - A framework for managing and maintaining multi-language pre-commit hooks
- rebound - Instantly browse Stack Overflow results in your terminal when you get a compiler error
- repren - Command-line search-and-replace and file-renaming swiss army knife
- slap - Sublime-like terminal-based text editor that runs on Node.js
- shipit - Minimalistic SSH deployment
- starring - Automatically star the npm-packages that you are using on GitHub.
- tag - Instantly jump to your ag matches.
- wipe-modules - A little agent that removes the node_modules folder of non-active projects
- xtm - Command line tool that helps you manage your Xcode project templates.